Need 4 Feed Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
In Search Of The Holy Spirit The Paraclete Clinton LeFort
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Need 4 Feed Index du Forum Espace Public Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mikflech
Membres

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: In Search Of The Holy Spirit The Paraclete Clinton LeFort Répondre en citant

In Search of the Holy Spirit: The Paraclete
by Clinton LeFort
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK In Search of the Holy Spirit: The Paraclete
>>>ONLINE BOOK In Search of the Holy Spirit: The Paraclete

The Holy Spirit

Who is the Holy Spirit? Who is the Holy Spirit in me? Who is the Holy Spirit to us? Who is the Holy Spirit to me? These are a few questions we ask divine revelation, from the Old Testament thru the New, about the Holy Spirit. These questions have been asked by countless Christians throughout Christian History. Why write more about these issues? Because it is possible to give glory to God by turning our attention in loving praise of his gifts and grace. There can be no other reason. All I hope is that our every word will be directed to his praise and glory as well as bringing real knowledge to those who are seeking the truth. Lastly, may this meditation give us a way to continue to lift up our hearts to him who is always seeking those who worship in “spirit and in truth.”
The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity, and he is infinite in Majesty, yet he lives in the faithful soul thru sanctifying grace. The Holy Spirit always reveals himself to us as the sanctifying Spirit of God who leads us on the path of righteousness and holiness. In other words, he is the Spirit of the Father and the Son. We read in Genesis that God “formed man out of the clay of the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and so man became a living being.” (Gen. 2:7) It is God’s nature to give life, and the Spirit of God is that life he breathes forth over creation. Besides the natural life, he gives to us God has raised man to a higher level of intimacy with him, which is the life of sanctifying grace. Grace allows us to come closer to God by living his thoughts in our minds and acting thru his love in our lives. God’s Spirit is alive in a creation and sustains it in life. Jesus promised this same Spirit to the Samaritan woman when he said: “he who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst, the water I shall give will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” (Jn. 4:14) This is where Jesus wishes us to live and dwell with him, in eternal life.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 146 pages
publisher: EEE*PrinZZZ (May 6, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071DZ8JTY
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 270 KB

In Search of the Holy Spirit: The Paraclete book without payment

Tags: free writer original german reader, free iphone, book from motorola read, download english, ebook android pdf, book for mac, iphone value francais audio book, book text online view format, download without account, free ebook, download torrent, access read find get pc, book DropBox, torrent download Rarbg free

5d8a9798ff

Hallelujah Anyway: Rediscovering MercyYour Farm Reporter in Washington: April, 1930 (Classic Reprint)Jane Austen and the Reformation: Remembering the Sacred LandscapeThe Catholic Church in the Niagara Peninsula, 1626-1895Sillybilly: The Naughtiest Boy with a Heart of GoldAnalysing 20th Century History Units 1&2 PackThe Duke's Romantic Scandal: A 4-Book Regency Romance Box Set (Regency Romance)Unlocking+Destinies+From+the+Courts+of+Heaven%3A+Dissolving+Curses+That+Delay+and+Deny+Our+FuturesLa Biblia Diacronica con Hebraismos I (Volume 1) (Spanish Edition)Spirit Prayers | The 100 Most Powerful Prayers for the Spirit — Relax Your Soul and Achieve Happiness
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Need 4 Feed Index du Forum Espace Public Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net